Excavator Cross Stitch Birth Announcement cross Stitch Birth Record Construction Baby Boy Nursery red Digger modern Earth mover sampler
CROSS STITCH PATTERN (Intermediate Level)
(3 Instant Download PDF files – Patterns are in both Single page and multi-page enlarged format for easy reading)
!!! IMPORTANT – READ BEFORE YOU BUY !!!
1. This is a Do-It-Yourself Customizable pattern. Please be sure before buying.
2. If you want me to customize the pattern please DO NOT buy this and See “CUSTOM DESIGN” section below
3. This listing is for the pattern file only and NOT for a Kit /materials or finished product.
(See More Notes below)
ABOUT THIS PATTERN
This is a DIY customizable Excavator Birth Record pattern. Complete instructions to customize the pattern yourself are provided.
Alphabet sets in 4 sizes and Number sets in 3 sizes are provided to help you customize the pattern.
Though it is marked Intermediate because of its size, its a fairly simple pattern to make. Only full cross stitches are used.
I hope you will enjoy making the pattern as much as I did designing it.
ADVANTAGES of a DIY BIRTH RECORD
1. Instant Download of the pattern (no waiting for customizations or exchange of messages)
2. Get the Do-it-Yourself creative satisfaction.
3. Get 4 Alphabet sets and 3 Number sets free along with the pattern.
4. These alphabet/number sets can be used for other future cross stitch projects.
5. Re-use the pattern many times and gift it, but each time get a new unique project due to the customizations.
Don’t want to customize yourself ?? – To buy a version where I customize the same pattern for you please go here (no alphabet or number sets provided in that case) and at the time of purchase in ‘note to seller’ please mention swap to “RED EXCAVATOR” Pattern
WHAT YOU GET
3 instant download PDF files –
1 . The main pattern PDF file
a. Beginners instructions and tips for cross stitching.
b. The complete instructions to customize (DIY) the pattern.
c. Sample images .
d. Floss color codes (DMC and Anchor) .
e. Color chart of the pattern (Both Single page and 4 page enlarged format)
f. Symbol chart of the pattern (Both Single page and 4 page enlarged format)
*NOTE* The charts have blanked customization areas (for those who would like to color in name, date etc)
2. The Pattern in a PDF file with sample data (PRINT ONLY IF NEEDED)
a. Symbols over Color blocks chart of the pattern. (Both Single page and 4 page enlarged format)
3. Pattern for Alphabets/numbers in a PDF File
a. Color chart of the pattern. (Both Single page and 4 page enlarged format)
b. Symbol chart of the pattern (Both Single page and 4 page enlarged format)
The patterns dimensions are approximately 145 (W) x164 (H) stitches. On 14 ct aida, this pattern would fit 11 x 14 inches for a rectangular photo frame.
Finished Dimensions of aida
10 ct aida – 36.83 (W) x 41.66 (H) cm /14.5 (W) x 16.4 (H) inches
14 ct aida – 26.31 (W) x 29.74 (H) cm /10.36 (W) x 11.71 (H) inches
18 ct aida – 20.47 (W) x 23.14 (H) cm /8.06 (W) x 9.11 (H) inches
The colours of the pattern picture may vary from screen to screen. Its all based upon the computer display + the monitor display settings. So a colour might be red to some, bright red to others and dull red to some others.
All the patterns are personally made by me. By buying the pattern, you do not buy the right to redistribute, resell or publish the patterns. So please use it for personal use only. Of course you may sell products made by using the patterns . In such a case, a link to my etsy shop/website would be appreciated, if selling online.